- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Court News & Notices
Posted June 30, 2016
Court Systems Technician LT Open Until Filled
Posted March 1, 2016
Youth & Adult Applicants Sought for Juvenile Justice Commission
Posted September 30, 2015
Statewide traffic infraction amnesty program. October 1, 2015 to March 31, 2017.
Posted May 11, 2015
Civil, Estates, and Family Law Voluntary Mediation
Posted September 26, 2014
60 Day Public Notice for Court Closure
Posted May 26, 2014
Posted December 23, 2013
Temporary Judge Program
As of May 2, 2016, the civil, family, and juvenile law Clerk’s Office and the Self-Help Center will resume operations in the Historic Courthouse. There are two entrances; the ADA accessible public entrance located at 810 Coombs Street, as well as an entrance facing Third Street.